ADMISSION TO CLASS XI (2018-2019) FOR SCIENCE / COMMERCE
Science : Group – A, B, C, D & E
Commerce (With Mathematics) : Group- F
Commerce (Without Mathematics) : Group – I & L
- Registration Form, duly completed in all respects, should be submitted to the school office
- Incomplete Registration Form and Registration Form with false information will be treated as invalid.
- Please note that the Candidate should appear for Board Examination for the Academic Session 2017-18 by April 2018.
- Please note that age of the candidate should be 15+ as on 31st March 2018.
- The percentage of marks/grades obtained in all subjects and the aggregate should be clearly mentioned in the Registration Form.
- All the following documents to be attested by parents of the candidate.
|CBSE Student||Non CBSE Student|
|Class IX Annual Examination Report Card||
|Copy of Attested Birth Certificate must be submitted, along with the duly filled up Registration Form.||Copy of Attested Birth Certificate must be submitted, along with the duly filled up Registration Form.|
- Please paste identical passport sized coloured photographs of the candidate on the Registration Form as well as the Admit Card, together with passport sized coloured photographs of the parents of the candidate on the Registration Form.
- Securing mere cut-off marks / grades is no guarantee for admission.
- Provisional admission will be granted to Non-DPS Durgapur Students only if they clear the Written Admission Test as well as the interview.
- Written Admission Test will be conducted on the above mentioned subjects. The syllabus will be available on our website www.dpsdurgapur.com
- It is compulsory for students to appear for an interview along with both the parents on the date provided by school.
- Original Report Card of Class IX Annual Examination and Class X Pre Board / Selection / Last Examination of the School are to be produced at the time of interview.
- The list of Selected Candidates for Provisional Admission to Class XI will be announced after interview.
- Admission to Class XI will be Regularised from Provisional, only if the Candidate passes in the Class X Board Examination.
- The School provides transport facilities but offers no guarantee that a seat in the school vehicle will be available (the vehicles can be full to capacity or may not ply in the area of residence of the students).
- Delhi Public School, Durgapur is at present, using Euro II/III/IV compliant vehicle for carrying its students who have opted for transport facility, covering Bankura, Durgapur, Panagarh & Raniganj. All vehicles are provided with wireless sets for communication with the controller at the School for better navigation and to take care of emergency situations. The vehicles are also equipped with First Aid boxes. The School has also introduced SMS alert facility just 10 minutes before the bus reaches the drop point of the student. For details of bus routes, please visit www.dpsdurgapur.com
- Registration Fee with Prospectus is Rs. 1000/-
- Fees, once paid at the time of Admission, is non-refundable under any category, except the refundable caution money (in case of withdrawal and / or rejected Candidates on failing to clear Class X Board Examination).
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.
- To know the School Timings, please click here
- To know the Fees Structure, please click here