ADMISSION TO CLASS XI ( For Non – DPS Students )(2019-2020)
Please go through the Eligibility Criteria and make a careful selection of the Subject Group. Note that the ADMISSION TEST will be conducted on the basis of your FIRST CHOICE.
- Registration Form, duly completed in all respects, should be submitted latest by
- Incomplete Registration Form and Registration Form with false information will be treated as invalid.
- The Candidate should appear for Board Examination for the Academic Session 2018-19 by April 2019.
- Age of the candidate should be 15+ years as on 31st March 2019.
- The percentage of marks/grades obtained in all subjects and the aggregate should be clearly mentioned in the Registration Form.
- Please submit he following documents after attestation by the parents of the candidate.
- Please paste identical passport sized coloured photographs of the candidate on the Registration Form as well as the Admit Card, together with passport sized coloured photographs of the parents of the candidate on the Registration Form.
- Securing mere cut-off marks / grades is no guarantee for admission.
- Provisional admission will be granted to Non-DPS Durgapur Students only if they clear the Written Admission Test as well as the interview.
- Written Admission Test will be conducted on the above mentioned subjects. The syllabus will be available on our website www.dpsdurgapur.com
- It is compulsory for students to appear for an interview along with both the parents on ……
- Original Report Card of Class IX Annual Examination and Class X Pre Board / Selection / Last Examination of the School are to be produced at the time of interview.
- The list of Selected Candidates for Provisional Admission to Class XI will be announced on …………..
- Admission to Class XI will be Regularised from Provisional, only if the Candidate passes in the Class X Board Examination.
- The School provides transport facilities but offers no guarantee that a seat in the school vehicle will be available (the vehicles can be full to capacity or may not ply in the area of residence of the students).
- For details of bus routes, please visit www.dpsdurgapur.com
- Registration Fee with Prospectus is Rs. 1000/-
- Apply Online Admission Enquiry
CONTACT INFO FOR ADMISSION
|Admission Form for offline Registration||Nursery to Class IX
& Class – XI
(Science & Commerce )
|Address||Plot No. 2D/10,
Durgapur 713 212
|Timing||8:30 AM. to 3:30 PM*|
|Telephone Nos:||9007795297 / 9681500600|
* forms are available from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays