- The list of selected candidates will be put up on the Notice Board at the School Office.
- Fee slip will be issued to parents / (local / legal) guardian of selected candidates against Parent Card I.
- The admission procedure will be intimated to the parents of the selected candidates along with fee slip. It is mandatory for both parents to be present to complete various admission formalities.
- For students seeking admission in Class I onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer Certificate (Original) from the last school attended.
- Fees, once paid at the time of admission, are not refundable in any case except the caution money (refundable) in case of withdrawal.
- The management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.