- During observation / interaction session, Student Admit Card I, Student Admit Card II and Call Letter have to be produced.
- There will be assessment on intimated date for students seeking admission to Class I onwards followed by a personal interview and during the assessment, presence of both parents will be mandatory.
- For admission to Nursery & LKG, there are no tests or interviews. The teacher observes / interacts with the child along with the parents. For admission to UKG, an observation / interaction will be held on the same day. Both parents should be present.
- No request for the change of dates for assessment / observation / interaction / interview will be entertained.
- Student Admit Card II has to be submitted at School, once the assessment / observation / interaction / interview is done.